Do you want to increase your staff’s productivity and efficiency? You can do this with something as simple as a Hosted PBX system from Cyber Solutions and Polycom. It’s easy to use and features the industry’s best sound quality and reliability. You’ll never need to purchase another phone again. Want to learn more?
Why Do We Like Polycom Hosted PBX?
It’s simple – because Polycom is continually refining and improving their Open SIP designs to deliver the best phones money can buy. It’s a VOIP phone that uses the Internet instead of phone lines. This means that you can continue using your Polycom PBX when phone and power lines are down. Plus, you can access the system from anywhere via the Internet or your mobile phone.
With Polycom PBX you’ll:
- Never miss a word or inflection with the industry’s best sound quality featuring Polycom’s exclusive HD Voice.
- Benefit from simple and intuitive interfaces that help your staff get down to work immediately.
- Have the platform of your choice with over 60 supported call control platforms across the globe.
- Have access to the world’s most refined set of Open SIP features streamlining workflows and improving productivity at the desktop.
- Get the exclusive Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technology that eliminates distracting background noises at the source. This is ideal for delivering quiet service in noisy call center environments.
- Have robust provisioning and management capabilities that take the headache out of telephony deployment and support.
- Be able to use a broad set of devices delivering just the right features for any desktop.
Did You Know That You Can Use Polycom Hosted PBX In Your Microsoft Environments?
Your teams work together with Microsoft solutions every day. They need reliable enterprise-grade devices with high-quality audio and easy access to the features they are accustomed to using. Polycom phones are optimized for use with Skype for Business and Office 365. 7 of 10 phones sold on Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync are Polycom phones.
Polycom has several one-of-a-kind solutions for Microsoft environments – conference phones, installed audio, 360-degree camera, and more. Your team will benefit from high-quality audio and an advanced experience with the functionality and interfaces they already know how to use.
Polycom delivers the broadest set of voice devices designed specifically for ease of use with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. Their voice solutions and devices feature a familiar Microsoft layout and workflow. Polycom has the only conference call systems qualified for Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync deployments.
Your Staff Will Benefit From Polycom’s NoiseBlock Technology
Productivity suffers when your team members can’t hear each other clearly. They can’t concentrate on what’s being discussed. With Polycom’s enterprise-grade audio technology and HD voice solutions, every participant can hear and be heard. Your teams can focus on what matters—creating stronger, deeper connections with customers, partners, and each other.
Your team will benefit from:
- Patented acoustic technologies: Enterprise-grade audio quality lets everyone contribute and be heard in every conversation.
- Investment protection: Enjoy broad interoperability with today’s leading IP telephony platforms, including Broadsoft, Office 365 and Skype for Business.
- Specialized conference call equipment: Quickly and easily customize your systems to meet your conference room needs.
- Audio innovations: Constant improvement and innovation help you continuously enhance your voice conferencing experience.
Which Phones Should You Choose?
Cyber Solutions can help you with this. We’ll customize a Polycom Hosted PBX solution that best fits your needs. We’ll make sure you get the setup you require now and help you adjust as your business grows. The Polycom PBX solution is scalable and flexible. You’ll never be stuck with phones that you don’t need, and you’ll always have what you do need to keep your staff working productively and efficiently.
Contact us in Anderson, SC and schedule an appointment to learn more. We’ll be happy to provide a demonstration as well. If you decide to go with one of Cyber Solutions’ business phone systems, we’ll evaluate your organization’s telecommunication needs and create a customized solution that will serve you best.