Have Your Business Phones Tied You To Your Desk?
We Have An Answer For You… The Allworx Verge Business Phone
When new clients sign up for our IT services, I’m always amazed when I find that they’re still using outdated business phones. It could be that until they contacted us, they didn’t know they had a better option. Now they do, with our Allworx Verge Business Phones. And now they have the right IT service company to properly design and implement a VoIP solution that will increase their efficiency, productivity and mobility.
We’ve selected Allworx Verge for our clients because it’s affordable and includes unlimited support. In most cases, it’s less than what you’re paying for other VoIP solutions.
With Allworx Verge you’ll have enterprise-grade features at a small-business price.
Allworx Verge will keep your team connected and productive whether they work at one location or multiple sites –and whether they are desk-bound or on the go. You’ll have a desk phone and smartphone all in one.
How Can Your Business Benefit From Allworx Verge?
Easy Access To Your Contacts
Most employees access and manage their business contacts via multiple devices and applications. This can be cumbersome and inefficient.
Because your contacts are stored in the Allworx Connect Server, you’ll never have to worry about losing them. You’ll have real-time sharing between your smartphone and Allworx desk phone. And, you’ll have one place to manage all of your contacts, including your social-media contacts.
Sync up your desktop with your mobile device via the Bluetooth function. Allworx Verge provides mobility features that make communicating much easier from anywhere at any time. Allworx Reach and Reach Link extend the rich functionality of your Allworx IP phone to your iOS and Android devices with a seamless voice experience while you’re on the road with:
- Real-time sharing of contacts across mobile devices.
- Instant handoff to and from your mobile device and Verge IP phone.
- Remote control of your Verge IP Phone using your mobile device.
- Improve employee collaboration by unifying up to 100 locations.
- You’ll have PC-based call management and integration with your third-party apps.
- You can customize your phones as you see fit. Add windows for Dial Pad, Call History, Contacts, Current Cals, Parked Calls and Outside Lines. Or, you can hide them when you don’t need them.
- Enjoy one-click dialing, call transferring, hold, part and more.
- See who’s available to receive calls for all Allworx users.
- Users can log in or out and update their busy status and see their queue performance.
- Take advantage of call-recording options.
- Track your call activity metrics that drive performance.
- Get comprehensive historical call activity reports.
- Identify unmet staffing needs and areas to reduce telecom costs.
- Allworx Automatic Call Distribution lets you distribute and manage incoming calls across ten queues.
- With Allworx Reach you can instantly move your active calls back and forth from your desk phone to your smartphone.
Increased Security & Backup
There’s no limit to the number of Allworx servers you can back up. Each server is displayed in an easy-to-view column, and details of each backup are easily visible.
You can select full or incremental backups. Your server’s entire database is backed up completely on the first backup. After that, you can choose incremental updates or a new full backup.
Plus, management of patches and administrative functions can be pushed out to your team’s devices in a secure fashion.
Never Miss A Call
With a Verge IP phone on your desk and the Allworx Reach™ app on your favorite mobile devices, you can talk in the office or on the go, without missing a beat.
Plus, you’ll love the easy-to-use Allworx Verge Phone Screen that:
- Displays your contacts with their photos and all contact info.
- A small triangle that denotes an Allworx user or system contact (vs. a personal contact)
- Allworx user states (active call, Do Not Disturb)
- Alworx user presence (e.g., Busy, At a Meeting, On a Business Trip)
- Phone and User state (e.g., Bluetooth, presence setting, “Remote Control” mode)
- Call Status (e.g., active call, # of missed calls, # of voicemail messages)
Why Do You Need An IT Provider Who Specializes In Allworx Phone Systems?
Don’t you want someone who can:
- Help you set up your Allworx Phone System correctly?
- Integrate your Phone System with your IT solutions, so you get the most from it?
- Respond quickly to problems or answers to your questions?
- Ensure cybercriminals don’t exploit your VoIP system?
- Make sure your Phone System is tailored to the way you do business?
Since computers, mobile devices, and VoIP business phones are all designed to work together, it’s important that you have an IT support provider who understands modern VoIP telephone systems and how they can be used to enhance collaboration and communications.
Your IT service provider already understands your business needs and goals. They customize your technology solutions to align with your business plan and budget. They can do the same with your Allworx business phones.
Get The Personalized Service You Need
Plus, you’ll have the personalized help that you need. Rather than hanging on the phone waiting for one of the larger carriers to answer your questions, an IT service provider like Cyber Solutions will answer your calls immediately and address them quickly.
With a large company, you’ll be handed off from lower level techs to higher level ones. It could take a week or more for you to get a problem solved. With an IT company like Cyber Solutions, you’ll have access to techs that you need.
We’ll show you how a customized solution with personalized service will keep you satisfied with your VoIP service today and into the future. And we’ll be happy to discuss how our Allworx Business Phones compare to others.
Contact Cyber Solutions for your Allworx Business Phones. We’ll answer all of your questions, and we won’t keep you hanging on the phone!