IT Services For Manufacturing Companies
Your manufacturing company has a lot of moving parts. And if yours is like most, you increasingly rely on technology to keep the lines moving. While you may rely on in-house techs to fix the small things, this talent is getting hard to find. Cyber Solutions is here to help.
Is Your IT Strategy Customized to Meet The Unique Needs of Your Manufacturing Company?
Did You Know That The Right Technology Strategy Can Improve Your IT Security & Reliability While Enhancing Your Efficiency & Productivity?
The manufacturing environment in South Carolina today is changing more rapidly than it did during the Industrial Revolution. And with information technology changing just as fast, your company faces increasing challenges.
You don’t have time to worry about IT efficiency, reliability, and security. And as in-house IT talent is hard to find, you must depend on an IT service company you can trust for outsourced services.
The professionals at Cyber Solutions will develop IT strategies that focus on your business needs and goals – strategies that improve efficiency, reliability, productivity, security, and communications. We’ll sit down with your leadership team to get to know your business and how we can support it with today’s technology solutions.
How Does Our Manufacturing IT Services Accomplish This:
- Consolidation and Optimization: Your dedicated Cyber Solutions techs will work to analyze and resolve any inefficiency in your existing IT infrastructure to optimize its performance. We can consolidate IT resources that will improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Continuous Monitoring and Maintenance of Your IT System: We can remotely monitor your network and computer systems to ensure they are running at peak performance. And we can mitigate any risks and block them before they cause a breach or downtime. We can address most issues remotely. When we can’t, we’ll send a tech to your site who is designated to serve your manufacturing company, and who knows your business needs.
- IT Budgetary Controls: We’ll work with your leadership to establish budgeting and cost-control processes when implementing IT service, support, and equipment-procurement strategies. Our goal is to give you the best-running technology without unnecessary expenditures.
- Cybersecurity: With today’s sophisticated hacking threats, you face more risks than ever. We can conduct a vulnerability assessment to determine your level of risk, if gaps exist in your IT security profile, provide up-to-date solutions, and train your employees to recognize phishing email attempts that contain malware and computer viruses.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Unless you can quickly recover your data after a power outage or other disaster, your manufacturing company will face backlogs and missed deadlines. To recover your data today means backing it up to a secure, offsite location in the Cloud. Cyber Solutions provides this service so you can retrieve your data from any location where you have an internet connection. Your Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan will be customized, and we’ll help you integrate security policies and procedures into your corporate culture. This can include training sessions to ensure your employees are comfortable with procedures and that they are communicated to all key personnel.
- Data and Voice Communications: Data communications such as email and voice communications can be enhanced with our Hosted Email Services and Hosted Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) Systems. Both ensure your business continuity if the power goes out or other disasters occur. Hosted Email enhances security, and our VoIP Business Phone Systems can save you money and ensure you stay connected no matter what.
- Virtualization Services: We can provide virtual servers, desktops, storage devices, applications, and computer networking resources. These allow you to simplify your technology, promote efficiency, and reduce IT costs.
- Identity and Access Management: We’ll set up a customized system to ensure only authorized personnel can access your proprietary and confidential data. This will help you comply with any industry or regulatory privacy requirements you must meet.
- Cloud Computing: Today’s manufacturing businesses can benefit from properly hosted cloud solutions that provide scalable access to applications and computing resources. Software-as-a-Service (such as Microsoft Office 365) relies on cloud computing to deliver applications to multiple users in any location where they have an internet connection. This is more cost-effective and accessible than using desktop applications. It also provides scalability as you purchase a license on a per-user basis. You can add “seats” as your business grows or reduce them if you must scale back in slow times. Plus, it provides the ability for your authorized employees to collaborate on projects whether they’re onsite or offsite.
- Mobile Device Management: When employees use their own computing devices at work, they must be used securely. And the same goes when they work on their mobile devices offsite. Mobile Device Management (MDM) from Cyber Solutions ensures your workforce uses their devices in a secure and controlled manner. We can remotely locate, wipe or lock a stolen device, wipe only your business data from a personal device, and perform enforced encryption policies and dynamic security features that keep your information safe. This also prevents your workers from leaving your employment with proprietary or other confidential data.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): We can help you set up and deploy management software for all aspects of your manufacturing operations. This includes things like product planning, marketing, inventory management, shipping, invoicing, accounts receivables and payables, and more.
Cyber Solutions will get to know your operations and requirements to establish a customized IT Strategy. This will help you overcome obstacles so you’ll benefit from today’s best information technology solutions. When you combine this with our Managed IT Services, your manufacturing business will have the edge it needs to succeed.
If you found this article helpful, we have many more in Our Blog. Here are some examples of what you’ll find:
Simulated Attacks Reveal How Easily Corporate Networks Fall Prey to Hackers